Adios! - From a decade ago.

so then, that's it, that's the end of my stay at Manipal, the end of my course at MIT, and the end of the best 2yrs of my life.

I gotta thank my mum, it was she who sent me for the course. I was reluctant but I did join and looking back, I must've been an ass to not join!

I had no clue what to expect on the first day in class and the weird happenings began right then and there. a tall boy came n introduced himself, saying he's a part-time lecturer, meaning he's going to be a classmate of ours for a few subjects. The fellow's a bloody good buddy now. ;-)

there's been lots of fun n laughter in the past two yrs, a lot of mimicry from my3, n a lot of broken Hindi n English from Amitabh, lots of alcohol Gyan from darshan, lots of gear shifting Gyan from Ashwath, super methods of weight reduction from Sanath n super methods of gaining weight from su, amazing PJs from Sameer n a lot of hollering from Pramod, tons of misplaced keys from pad sir n tons of found keys from tall boy.

That's the best part of being a student, the knowledge might stay or go but the memories stay. I leave with a heart full of happy memories as well as some sad ones, some goals fulfilled n some remaining untouched, but I leave richer with a whole bunch of friends, friends who won't be far from the mind ever. And if any of you buggers think of asking me for a treat, I'm gonna slap u. :-)

a great big hug, and cheers.

special mentions:-

pinty (nattunaya, I can never get enough of fighting with you)
murali, Karthik [for his PPTs :D]
sanya[googly woogly wooksh] and smitha[haircut]
sunitha aunty and Padma... the only decent girl in class :)

and finally, vada pav maam!

Comments