So this is how it starts

My blog title is a mouthful. It's in my mother tongue. In slang. A corrupted portmanteau of aajiche diwas.

I like looking back on my life, I'm nostalgic. I tried a few journal apps. Didn't happen. So this is yet another attempt to record what I felt were the standouts of each day of my life.

Today's standout? Well, obviously the blog. But other than that, stoicism. The philosophy. Having to oversee my technician colleagues work at night gives me a lot of time to look at things that arouse my curiosity. I use the "Pocket" app to curate articles and listen to them on my daily commute. One such article mentioned that some of the most famous leaders throughout history were students of the stoic philosophy. Today was my day of researching it.

As there are enough resources on the web to talk about it, I won't. But I'll put it down here, that it's simple enough for me to be pondering upon it. Stoics are supposed to do what's to be done without worrying about actions. I wanted to create a blog, so I did. Hey, it's free too, so why wouldn't I? Especially since it's most likely that I'll be the only one ever to read it...

Although, I admit, it'd be nice to have a blog that's followed by hordes of people. Money, fame and all that.

Anyhow, that's that. End of post 1. Perfect timing. Silver chest unlocked on clash royale. So I unlock the gold and I sleep.

Comments

Post a Comment